Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

1883 the Yellowstone prequel is reaaly good. I’m only 2 episodes in but def hooked. The Recruit is good,in my opinion. 1899 is a mind fuck. Thought it was good too.

1 Like

No, I haven’t. Will check it out. Did Mike White write it as well? I will look it up!

Edited to add…yes, Mike White wrote every episode!

Thanks…I needed a new show!

1 Like

2 Likes

Now that I switched from Disney + to Netflix again I thought I’d give Love, Death and Robots a go.
And OMG it’s awesome :flushed::heart_eyes:
I love how different each episode is, yet each of them is perfect in their own way.

2 Likes

I caught the first episode last week, it was fun! :star_struck: It’s on my list. At the moment I’m still watching Pretty Hard Cases :male_detective:t6: :man_detective:t2: and Jack Ryan :male_detective:t2:

1 Like

Carnival Row season 2 is coming in February. I nearly shit my pants of anticipation. :scream:

1 Like

We started Yellowstone a couple of nights ago. Very much enjoying it. Almost feels like a modern day grown up Dallas :joy:

Great Show

4 Likes

Really really enjoying Tulsa King and Yellowstone. Montana just looks out of this world :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So this is a Netflix/podcast suggestion. Archive 81. It’s the name of the show and podcast. The show is ok worth a watch. It’s 1 season but the podcast goes way deeper into the lore. It’s a crazy story of moving in between different realities and the possibility of being to create your own external reality. The podcast episodes are about 20 minutes each all set to soothing yet unnerving music.

Oh. That’s looks very interesting. And who doesn’t love Sam :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Been looking for something to watch.
Been doing The Fight Attendant
And Hacks.
And kind of got bored with The Crown.

Did you watch The Patient? Steve Carell. So great!

Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

I forgot we were watching this :scream::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I’m glad I’m scrolling through this thread for new stuff or forgotten stuff.
I thought it was good. I’m glad I put on the English Subtitles. We’ll have to get back to it.

1 Like

When you find The Patient. Be prepared to binge the first 4 episodes. They range from 20 - 40 minutes. Pretty intense. I think Steve C did such a fantastic job.

1 Like

OMG just watched The Promise :weary::heart: such a good movie!!! And based on a true story. It was so intense a few times that I had to pause it and do something else for a minute.
@Dazercat you and wifey would like this one if you haven’t seen it already

2 Likes

The Homesman! Tommy Lee Jones is phenomenal alongside Hilary Swanke. So good :+1:

1 Like

I’m watching After Life on Netflix. With so much suicide talk it is actually very sweet and life affirming.

4 Likes

Finished the second season of Yellowstone those evening. Along with Banshee and Gomorrah up there with the best for me :+1:

1 Like

Kotaro lives alone and komi can’t communicate on netflix :boom:

TRIGGER WARNING FOR THOSE IN RECOVERY - DO NOT WATCH ‘4 good days’

The Chosen app. A series about Jesus and his apostles. Really cool and free . You need to download the app

1 Like