Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

Just started " the last of us" im only half an hour in first ep and its a winner :clap:

Dont know how i didnt hear about this one sooner!

7 Likes

I tried watching that!!! Gave me nightmares lol so never made it to episode 2. But may have to give it another try…

I am watching “The Boys” on prime… it’s about these regular people trying to kill superheroes. We just finished the first season! It’s really good!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Funny you should write that, last night i woke up twice in the middle of the night, and i caught myself sleep walking at my window :rofl:

Maybe il watch the rest of it in the day light lmao :rofl:

1 Like

We like a lot of the same shows. I do like Succession but ur correct,not one likeable character. But don’t you feel the same about the characters on Ozark? Ruth was my favorite but she was pretty despicable. Yellowjackets season 2 starts Sunday. That show is totally nuts so oc I love it. Do you like sci-fi? The Man Who Fell to Earth was very well done. Fantasy? Sandman knocked my socks off. Hmmm i may be streaming too much Maxine.

2 Likes

Wasn’t Wyatt Langmore likeable, and even Ben, Wendy’s brother?

Ozark had a bunch of characters that you loved to hate, all different and evil in their own way. Loved to hate Darlene, and Helen.

Yes, Ruth was awesome, and I liked Marty & Wendy most of the time. Their characters were fun.

So far Succession they’re all basically the same, entitled rich, greedy unlikeable people. I heard Billions is better, but Succession is more popular because it’s on HBO.

I forgot about Sandman, I was watching that, during my on/off drinking. I’ll probably have to start over, lol. Thanks for reminding me!

3 Likes

So succession S4 finally was released here in Australia… BUT they only released one ep!!

I like to binge but its so annoying when they do that lol one ep ughhh!! :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m waiting until the first four are released then I will start. I need to binge.

3 Likes

I think thats a good idea, then i can make a night out of it. Watching just one ep at a time just does not hit the spot lol :rofl:

1 Like

I just finished the last season (4) of high maintenance.

Im abit late on this one lol.

Trigger warning for this show. Constant substance use.

A great show tho.

Ben the main actor, is brilliant. He is just a great actor and writer. I really enjoyed his writting on this show and his character.

Thumbs up ! :v:

1 Like

Maybe already mentioned but, me & my sweetie have latched onto–Shadow and Bone, not too shabby and has a mystical storyline, typically shown on two fronts at a time with pretty good actors. We feel it rates making popcorn for…

2 Likes

Loved the first season! Yet to start S2 but its on the to-do list asap. Its a great show !)

1 Like

Just started bullet train.

Have heard mixed reviews.

So far im getting fear and loathing vibes/ any quinton tarrentino film vibes.

So far so good :clap:

3 Likes

I got what Bullet Train was trying to do and be… but it didn’t quite get there.
Not really a watch-again movie, but ok

Just started watching The Night Agent…wow

Succession I love watching for the acting, writing and that damn music!! Yes, they are all despicable humans.

Somebody Somewhere is coming out with its 2nd season next month…WATCH IT…totally opposite of Succession. @maxwell, it is heart warming.

Hacks is really good as well.

@Dazercat, The Last of Us was up and down for me. Episode 3 is some of the best writing and acting I have seen in a long time. Then it lagged, then Graham Greene showed up, much too briefly!!!, but made the episode…then more lagging…then more good episodes…very inconsistent for me. I liken it to The Walking Dead when they focus on the character studies vs the zombies…even with blood and gore they make their points about humans and what we are capable of and who is ‘good’ and who is ‘bad’.

1 Like

Anyone recommend any good netflix tv series to get into? Ive just finished umbrella academy which was good now at a loose end…

1 Like

A whole lot of ideas here:

4 Likes

Sons of anarchy, chasing life, cheer, circle, my daughter likes grey’s anatomy. If you like reality shows hells kitchen, master chef, master chef kids, master chef legends. I loved watching all these. Have fun and enjoy whatever series you like

I just watched The Night Agent very good series 10 episodes. Also In from the Cold.