Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

Binged A Man in Full bcuz I read the book by Tom Wolfe. Despite Jeff Daniel’s terrible southern drawl,I enjoyed it
Good cast Diane Lane and Lucy Liu and Daniels is good despite. It’s a bit scattered llike the book

Accidentally watched Episode 2 first and as it turns out it’s much smarter without episode 1. Seems a bit like ‘haven’t I seen this 10 times before’, but it’s well acted, shot and paced so, in for a penny…

1 Like

Just saw John Mulaney on Jimmy Kimmel.
He’s got what sounds like a pretty fun Netflix special out. @JazzyS

https://www.netflix.com/title/81742123

1 Like

Oh very cool… thanks for the heads up :smiling_face:

1 Like

It was a hard watch, but very nuanced. The real-life after drama is also totally absorbing.

1 Like

I just finished this last night. I had to use subtitles because I had trouble with the Irish accent. I found it offbeat and colorful. The main concept was interesting to me and I liked the cast. Still watching The Mandalorian in the background. Need sumpin new. Suggestions anyone?

1 Like

Baby reindeer was pretty intense! I really liked it. The actor is the creator of the show, and also the person who actually experienced it so you can watch it knowing he is probably portraying himself pretty damn accurately.

1 Like

It was a hard watch Flo. Made me squirm in my seat more than once. I just saw that a woman claiming to be the woman that Martha is modeled on is suing the show creator and star. Real life imitates art. Or does art imitate life? It’s cray cray either way,eh?

1 Like

I watched The Founder with Michael Keaton in last night and it was a good watch. About the origins of McDonalds….worth a watch.

2 Likes

Thanks TF! I am a Keaton fan and I kinda know a tiny bit about Ray Kroc. Imma chek it out. How are you doin friend?

1 Like

I’m good cheers Billy. Relaxed from my trip away and my birthday and have my two cats back home now. Life is GOOD :blush:

PS. I’VE STARTED BODKIN. seems fun so far.

2 Likes

Watched the first 2 episodes. :+1: