Netflix shows?

What are ya’ll watching on Netflix at the moment!?! :see_no_evil:

I’ve just started this new film. Love abit of keanu!

3 Likes

3 of my favorite shows! I grew up on the West Wing and The Office. And I love crime shows, hence NCIS.

I feel like I’ve seen an ad for Replicas somewhere. It seemed kind of cool. How do you like it?

3 Likes

Its a questionable film lol. Keanu must be low on funds to have made this. I give it a 4 out of 10!

2 Likes

Three I am enjoying now:

For that good down-home feeling:

For the adventure (and if you like history this one is extra fun):

For the love of Star Trek:

3 Likes

I finally watched Orange is the New Black. Loved it.
Shameless
Ozark
I’ve caught a few good unexpected movies… Baby Mama… One Week… Were cute.

3 Likes

Uncut Gems. A pretty raw look at addiction. Watched Knives Out on Prime last night and loved it. LA 92 is a great documentary if you want to explore the systemic racism that causes people to riot.

3 Likes

Lucifer and Mad Men. I was soooo sad when both ended.

5 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, watching uncut gems now, :slight_smile:

It hits. Especially if gambling is part of your story.

1 Like

Didn’t Lucifer move? To maybe Netflix? I saw a preview of their upcoming season not too long ago… where the cast were saying it’s a bit more risqué as they have fewer restrictions… :woman_shrugging:t3::sweat_smile:

1 Like

G.A.R.R.E.T.H :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Hello :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: tenten

2 Likes

fb348845cc31e4d7a541db7998a5b3690fbe7be6e883cec1803c8ef6cf9aea86.0

2 Likes

Being viking Last Kingdom

5 Likes

I love anything by Ricky Gervais and these are on Netflix and great: Extras, Derek, Afterlife, The Office (UK). I also loved Happy Valley

5 Likes

Yes! On Netflix and I binged the whole thing in like two weeks. It was supposed to end at season 4, only 10 episodes. I wasn’t prepared for that and felt so blindsided :joy:. I wasn’t expecting the last episode to be it. But, the fans had a fit, and they are working on a season 5 :man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

The show is so good, and I found it hilarious.

3 Likes

‘Ozarks’ is pretty good, and if you’ve never watched it…‘breaking bad’ is a favorite of mine, just make sure you get through the first 3 episodes before you decide it isnt for you

4 Likes

I loved season 1 of Ozark, but couldn’t get into season 2

2 Likes

Just started season two of the Punisher, usually get in an episode or two of Parks and Rec during dinner. I have just about every action flick on there on my list.

4 Likes

I’ve also been watching Ozark. I’ve heard a lot of people say they weren’t big fans of season 2 but I’ve loved it so far. I’m a few episodes into season two. I’ve also been watching the new/last season of supernatural…I’ve been a massive fan since it started years ago. Brooklyn 99 with the wife when we want to watch something funny. A friend also recommended Bosch which is on amazon prime. It’s REALLY good.
It’s amazing how much of these shows I remember now that I’m sober lol

2 Likes