Never give up Guys Motivations

Alcohol is the reason I lost my job, lost my car, lost my fiancie and my friends, unfortunately it took me so long to realise it wasn’t worth it, Its never to late to rebuild your life I want to be Happy everyone makes mistakes you just have to believe yourself and think positive and the rest will come. Sober life❤

5 Likes

People don’t realize how strong they can be until it’s necessary. We can start over. All we need is to try!

So true how are you doing yourself

I have strung together 39 sober days out of 50. Getting better at it every day!!!

2 Likes

Your life is only one decision away.
That’s what someone said at a meeting I went to.
So for now I’m keeping it simple keep going and don’t drink just for today. One day at a time.

2 Likes

I was told that along time ago now and it still works for me wish you well

2 Likes

I have hit hard as well. I was drinking too much paying less. I ended up filing for bankruptcy because i couldnt afford it anymore. Recently i almost lost my husband. He to point were he wants to give up on me because of my drinking… i have been doing good. Hopefully things will change

2 Likes

Least you got there before it was too late. I have money problems too nearly 7thousand and I’m only 22 but I can’t give up still too young too be dealing with it but my friends and family aren’t really supportive.

Things do suck when family and friends are not supportive. I do can say that if your friends are not supportive may be its time to make a change in friends. For me i had to do that. I had to reevaluated who were my true friends.

1 Like