Never Have I Ever

I have ridden a horse!..
Never have I ever been scuba diving.

2 Likes

You haven’t?? Well you must now, lol! It’s really fun…

When I was little, we were looking at a mum & baby horse, and the mama picked my brother up by the back of his neck and threw him. He wasn’t injured, but it kinda scared the poop out of me :rofl: I think it was just moving him out of the way of her baby

4 Likes

I’ve fallen off a couple times and got hurt, but I love the feeling of going at a full gallop, like nothing else.
Maybe someday you will.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Awww yes. Running at a full gallop. I can just picture myself now…run like the wind bullseye, I’d probably be doing some Indian sounds, pew pew pew pew those are my hands shooting gun sounds if you couldn’t tell

3 Likes

You’re a nut!:rofl:
I’ve ridden since I was young and fearless. Probably different if I were to do it now, but you feel amazing!

4 Likes

I grew up showing Arabians. :heart_eyes: I miss riding.

4 Likes

I also trained to be a jockey from 16-18. I am a very small human.

4 Likes

I bet that was a great time…! Horses are so cool.

2 Likes

Lol that is awesome tho, I remember going for a lil horse ride when I was a kid, and now like when the horse would move it’s leg or kick the flies off I would get so scared and think he was gonna buck me. They are awesome majestic creatures for sure

4 Likes

Just gotta squeeze those thighs tight!:laughing:

2 Likes

We didn’t have a horse. All of my friends had horses and I much preferred to ride them. I had a Shetland Pony name Shasta and he was a mean son of a bitch! He would lay down and roll while we were still on his back, run us into wooden fencing, and just be an all around ass, without the breeding to back it! I had such a love hate for that shit!

4 Likes

A friend of mine trained horses and I went with her once while she was working with a mother and colt, getting ready to separate the youngun’ from its mom to work with it. She told me I had to be really careful about my placement and not get in between them EVER and at one point the baby was just wandering around and I wasn’t paying attention and my friend yelled something so I just jumped the fence out of the corral as fast as I could. I have no idea if the mom was coming for me or what but I could hear her moving! My friend was super soft spoken and I had never heard her raise her voice ever. Got my heart pumping for sure!

4 Likes

And now someone who’s been scuba diving needs to keep this game going!

2 Likes

@anon27700620 :eyes:

2 Likes

Well, I have but I was hoping for some new blood…

1 Like

I have. I’ve never been to Graceland

3 Likes

Oh no! Ive stopped it, should I change it?

1 Like

I’ve never seen Star Wars

1 Like

I have seen Star Wars!
I have never eaten duck before

3 Likes