New here 1 day sober

Day 6. Feeling a little anxiety. Just because it’s the weekend but been keeping busy. Gamed with a friend last night and had a great time sober. We’re going out to a wing place tonight for my dads birthday. NO MATTER WHAT I am getting a coke with lime. It sounds like a good thing to enjoy instead of alcohol. I don’t think I will have too much trouble with it. Wings are kinda a comfort food for me for some reason lol. Something about spicy and such I like it because spicy foods are one of my favorite so that should help. Thanks again all for the continued care and support I truly appreciate it!

1 Like

Day 7. I’m feeling great! I actually got up at my normal work time rather than sleeping half of the day. It felt awesome! I’m definitely feeling better I’m not feeling tired all the time like I used to! I’m so happy for the continued support and care! ODAAT!

1 Like

Been a minute but just checking in! It feels great to not have lost time and the evenings seem to have more meaning and so do the weekends! I had my 20 days a few days ago. On day 23 now :grin:

1 Like

1 month 10 days! It is great! It feels great to sleep good and wake up feeling refreshed. It’s nice not to forget things all the time as well

1 Like