New here and sober finally

Hey everyone! Got 10 days! I know that doesn’t sound like much, but seems so much better than the previous 35 years. I still don’t know w happened. Having wild dreams. Controlling my anger. Not as afraid. Accepting death some day, while enjoying life now. Looking for sober friends, and the world is on lockdown. Staying with my folks cause they’re safe. All is new. Everything is easier. God bless!

13 Likes

Lots of people wish they had 10 days, be proud of it. This is a good place, lots of helpful people on here. We all are in the same boat, beating our addiction one day at a time. Welcome.

3 Likes

Pretty much everyone here knows how much of a big deal 10 days is.
I was here daily for 7 months before I got to 10 days!!
Congratulations!!! :+1:

4 Likes

10 days is awesome. no small feat to say the least! way to go and keep at it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations. It’s the first of many sober days.
Great job! Keep it up. You’re doing great.
Hugs

10 days is great! I’m on day 13 and I’m proud of that. Everyone has to start on day one there is no way around it! Hang in there and take it one day at a time and the days will take care of themselves. Glad you are here!

3 Likes

10 days is a HUGE deal. Be proud of yourself. We all know how difficult it is. Keep it up!

Congratulations with your double digits! :confetti_ball:
If you can 10 you can 11! :facepunch:

3 Likes

Well done on 10 days. I remember being so proud of myself. It’s hard work but with determination and a plan, it is slightly easier than without. I’m 6bweeks and 1 day …never ever would I have thought I could come this far but I have! Xx keep it up and Congratulations x

2 Likes

Thanks! Glad to be here!