New here! Day one

Hi guys! This is my first day here, feeling good and hopeful. Just wanted to say hello, and that I am excited to be a part of something positive and supportive that helps myself and others. We’ve got this! :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Welcome miss8.
Love your avatar.
I hope to see you around.
:pray::heart:

6 Likes

Welcome. We are always here for you :heart:

6 Likes

Welcome! Hope to to hear more about your journey. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome! I was you 4 days ago. You did one of the hardest things by accepting the need to seek out a community like this. Take a look around, read and ask for help. It’ll come.

7 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Welcome! I’m new here too. This is a neat little app. I hope it helps.

3 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

It helps!! Read, check in daily, share when you can!! Welcome.

2 Likes

Welcome and enjoy the app :blush: :heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the group miss8!!!
You are absolutely right, we all got this!!!
One Day At A Time!!!

1 Like

Glad you’re here Miss8! Cheezits kick ass!

2 Likes

Hi everyone it’s my first day here as well. I have 2 weeks sober today and feel great and am currently in a residential program for I know I can not get sober any other way.

8 Likes

Welcome @welder1980 glad you are getting some help! This place is fantastic for support along with a program

2 Likes

Thank you, positive support is pretty slim right now.

1 Like

Congratulations on 2 weeks’! You’re well and truly on the right path. Think about how far you’ve come already in those two weeks and use it for strength on the path ahead

1 Like

Welcome to this amazing place!
And, of course, congratulations on your two weeks!!!

1 Like

Welcome :heart:

1 Like

Welcome both! This community is an unreal support! Im starting day 15! The head is clear! One day at a time :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Welcome to the room :clap: :clap: keep coming back and continue on your journey.