New here. First time I have actually tried to get help

Awesome Clean time

1 Like

Thanks I made it 5.5 yrs before relapsing years ago so i know im capable. Im trying so hard

Fk yah u can if u made it that long…ull crush it. We’re only human and nobody walks on water… let that shit go if your hanging on to it and put one foot in front of the other brotha.

Yeah it was sad I had one slip up and that costs me years, I’m at it again. And hopefully the last time. I’m going to be 45 and don’t want to live my second half of life with hangovers anymore.

1 Like

I’m 39 and now worried about my health and dying… I just found out yesterday another buddy growing died alone in his bathroom from fent… idk why I was never able to cope with life without the buffer of drugs…I know hurt was a big reason but it makes me feel weak compared to the others crushing life… I try and remind myself and keep in mind I’m only at 17 days and this is my longest in 8 years that this storm is going to run out of rain and I’ll come out the other end. . Our family and kids deserve us to not be in drugs and alcohol. I’m proud of you… took me a very long time to get nowhere near your clean time your a tough sob.

2 Likes

Very proud of you for reaching out! I have never been to meeting either but I think you can speak when you are ready, good luck!

11 days is great. Keep it up!

congratulations!!
Check put some online AA meetings and then when your more comfortable attend a real one… I personally love the online meeting as we meet people all over the world and connect and help each other :sparkling_heart:
Good luck!

Thanks!!! I am definitely going to check out an online meeting tonight. I’m getting to a rough spot and not sure I can hold out. Almost 18 days now but it’s wearing on me

1 Like