New here in this

New here but over 90 days clean, I was on crack cocaine for 21 months, before that I was an addict for 14 years but my drug of choice was heroin, while I was using crack cocaine I barely touched heroin which in my head I was telling myself ‘ your not bad because your not taking heroin like everybody else is’ but in reality I was just as bad as ever, I used so much crack cocaine I lost how ta love a person, how ya be a father and a step father at the same time, how ta love and support my partner and have a relationship with her and my family. I am now over 90 days clean and I have a good relationship with my family, I am there for my son and 2 stepsons and my partner, I am able ta love again and help and support my family. Life is actually really good at the minute and I have a new look on life. I just wanted ta say a few words, thanks #wedorecover #90daysandcounting :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

7 Likes

Well done, I usually welcome people with the same old stuff but seems to me you’ve already got a good approach and are in a good place right now. So I’m pleased to be able to say well done and proud to hear of what you have achieved. Always forward my friend never back.

Congratulations on your 90 days. Sounds like you have gotten your life back. What a wonderful gift.