New ideas for yummy soberity beverages!

I’ve noticed in my soberity from alcohol that I get bored with my beverage chooses. My favorite is 1/4 Pomegranate juice & 3/4 seltzer water. On hard days I’ve made fresh squeezed limeade with agave. Any suggestions?

3 Likes

Thee are tons of good ways to flavor water honestly.

1 Like

Oooooh i make lots of tasty drinks
#1- 1quarter glass of your favourite juice (pear juice is awesome) fill the rest of the glass with sparkling water (flavored or not) and add cucumbers and lemon or lime. SO GOOD!
#2- in a blender put coconut paste and frozen Pineapple and wtv fruit u like. Great fruity coconutty smoothy.
#3- Stewart’s black cherry cola. No need to add anything cuz it’s already awesome.
#4- Extravagant hot chocolat. Soo hot chocolate with marshmallows. Chocolate syrup and honey drizzled over the marshmallows topped with whipped cream !

(Only #1 is really healthy but you gotta treat yourself sometimes too)

5 Likes

Thank you, this is awesome. I’m going to try all of these! Honey drizzled over the marshmallows! Game changer :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:
I’m not sure if I know what coconut paste is, I’ll have to look that up.

2 Likes

My fav is iced green tea and key lime soda water with a lemon :lemon:…so good…

3 Likes

That sounds delicious! This feed is going to keep me hydrated for sure.

3 Likes

Oh sorry its called creamed coconut :slightly_smiling_face: its kinda like a paste but on the package it says pure creamed coconut :grin: and u dont need to use a lot of it

1 Like

So many sparkling water options now…

2 Likes

My husband sat me down & told me I have a seltzer water problem :roll_eyes: He thinks he is funny.

3 Likes

Thats funny. I do catch myself saying “Wow I drank those already?”

1 Like

The Brand Aha and the flavour peach honey is so goooood

2 Likes

I’ve never tried that brand. It looks like they have great combos. Blueberry pomegranate sounds delicious & strawberry cucumber.

1 Like

They never have all the flavours at the stores around where i live unfortunately

1 Like

Seltzer, diet tonic water and cran/raspberry! Tomorrow, I’m thinking about having a virgin Bloody Mary for Easter brunch.

2 Likes

Diet tonic water sounds interesting, ok it’s on the list! I have not had a virgin bloody yet. Let me know how it goes. I really love all the garnishes, like bacon!

1 Like

Fizzy water is my new best friend, I like to mix in other flavoured drinks for example grape juice or recently a bit of fizzy rhubarb and ginger drink.

I also like to put in big slices of squeezed lemon and lime.

I’ve also tried putting in fruit tea bags and just leaving them in to soak.

There’s so many combinations with fizzy water it’s great! And low calories too.

2 Likes

Those all sound great Thank you!

I got some of the aha water! It’s delicious :yum:

This is my new favourite, I got it in Tesco and it’s just lovely. It’s my weekend treat :blush:

3 Likes

Raspberry rhubarb sounds amazing. I’ll see if I can find it. Thank you

1 Like