New kid on the block

Oh good! I mean a do have a bunch of kids, but I’ve never been pregnant. Go figure… :yum:

I’m glad you’re finding TS helpful! Checking in every day makes it a lot easier to “stay the course”.

Hey girlie. Glad to finally hear your story. All of us can relate in one way or another, the fact that you are here telling your story and realize it’s a problem is your first step and I’m super proud of you for that. Coming from someone who has cirrhosis at a very young age, I would advise you to immediately get a blood panel done of your liver enzymes. Since I’m so young my GI overlooked it ever being my liver and my liver disease turned into alcoholic cirrhosis because it went untreated. Just get it done for a peace of mind. Your health is all you have and you only have one life. Spend this weekend reflecting. It’s okay to cry and let yourself feel-that’s one of the craziest things about quitting the bottle is-you are no longer numb and begin to feel all these emotions. It’s weird and uncomfortable in the beginning but so is life. Keep coming here and checking in…as far as your husband goes, you need to do what’s best for you and I’m sure he’ll understand that :heart:

2 Likes