New life being

I been reading this forum since one month ago.took almost months to enter this chat room.well i don’t know where to starts my story life.I need time for tht .I am still new here.But I been sober since 32days

26 Likes

Welcome and congratulation on your 32 days. Members of the groups are very welcoming and supportive. I look forward to learn a bit more about you.

1 Like

Welcome and glad to have you here. Congrats on 32 days!

Being sober past 32days make me realising who am I actually. There are plenty questions running in my head .I can’t find those anwser but for sure sincerity to be free from alcohol.

5 Likes

congrats on a month + :partying_face: that’s a huge accomplishment!

Congratulations on your 32 days that’s a fantastic achievement and thankyou for introducing yourself :+1:

Congratulations 32 days is amazing xxx

1 Like

Thats awesome, great job! Isn’t a nice feeling to start to remember who you really are without those chains on? Glad to see you posting! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations on a month. :star_struck:

32 days is great, keep going. You can do it and the good people here can help…:+1:t2:

Congrats! Keep it going :grin:

Well I’m alcoholics.it’s been past 20years running in my life I been tried to stop many times but isn’t work out until something bad happen to me.the guilty and shamed deep inside me.But today I’m willing to take a the New step don’t touch anymore this product anymore rest of my life.the bags experience I had still strong.I need new assurances annoying this damn habits.

2 Likes

Thks Gthis for encouraging me

Yes there are alws good ppl who’s making me feel comfortable down here

Words just make me realize how am I lucky to live in this world.Thks you so.much

1 Like

Welcome! Congrats on the 32 days. This is a great step.

Well done on your 32 days sobriety.

Another weekend’s without drinking…

2 Likes

Another awesome day without drinking…

8 Likes

Day40’s free from alcohol. !!!
20190614_160300|281x500

8 Likes