New member, can’t reply or answer anyones messages for 10 hours

So sad when all I want to do is chat with everyone

I know. Same thing happened to me. Just for your first day. After that it is all good. Sending lots of Hope your way. Have a great day !

1 Like

It’s a built in functionality to help protect the forum from spam/ bots.

^^ quote from a longer post with loads of links etc which will help you get your numbers up.

Welcome though! Look forward to hearing more from you soon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

That’s a feature to protect members from trolls spamming the forum and bots.

Take some time to read and that will help get you to the next level quicker. There’s a search function at the top that’s very useful.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Like the others said, it’s only temporary :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome! Glad you made it here and hear from you soon.

1 Like

In the time I couldn’t comment I read posts and just thought to myself “what do I want to get out of this community, and what could I add?”. To be honest I thought I was just downloading a sobriety clock (I tend not to read full descriptions).

3 Likes

Hi, how are ya doing today? :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

Oh I know! I was so disappointed! If I’d know I would have offered myself​:rofl: it’s only one day… Hang on. Glad your here :blush:

Hanging in there, very tough but much better then I have been. Thank you for reaching out, it means more then you can imagine

2 Likes

Good for you for being here. This is a great community. Have you checked out the different topics and categories? There’s something for everyone and every situation. Have fun exploring. :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

1 Like

Glad you’re back in and can chat now. Reach out if you need to. There’s so many people here who truly care♥️