New person here… hiya

Hi… I’m Will. I’ve just signed up and wanted to say hello. I’m almost 6 years sober, all thanks to practicing gratitude. I also suffer from anxiety and battle with it on a daily basis. Since quitting alcohol, I never looked back, I miss it, but I don’t miss the mess it made of my life… I used to think, I could never stop drinking, but I managed to and it’s been the best thing I ever did…

34 Likes

Hello Will, welcome and well done on almost 6 years! I will be 4 weeks by the end of today and massively proud of that. Nice to see you here :blush:

3 Likes

Hi Will. 6 years is amazing well done. I’m almost 60 days. This is a great community you will enjoy it here x

2 Likes

Hi Will - look forward to seeing you in the App - it’s a great resource. Well done on six years

1 Like

Welcome Will, amazing job on 6 years!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your 6 years.

1 Like

Hi Will, congrats. Gratitude has a lot going for it.
I’d love to live on the west coast of Scotland, one of the most beautiful places on earth :earth_africa::heart:

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of clean time! Welcome!!

1 Like

Welcome, Will!

1 Like

Welcome to TS, Will!

1 Like

Welcome. I’m only on day 5. It’s been a roller coaster of emotions. Congrats on 6 years!
I suffer from anxiety too-all part of my addiction.
Glad you’re here.

1 Like

Welcome! There is a gratitude thread you might like to join

1 Like

Hi Farmer… I downloaded this app six years ago when I decided to stop drinking and I’ve only just discovered this side of it.
If I can help anyone with how I’m managing to cope, I will…

1 Like

Hi Will, I’m Dave and I’m less than a day sober. People like you give me hope so thanks for joining and posting :ok_hand:

Well done also from Scotland, love to hear success stories and how it can transform your life

1 Like