New record

Well it’s now the 13th Dec and am chuffed as nuts to say I have achieved my personal best, am now 47 days without alcohol. :slightly_smiling_face: Last time I went this long without a drink, I was about 6 :rofl::rofl::rofl:, so am well pleased. Looking forward to my next milestone on Sunday when I achieve 50 days. Stay focused everyone, together we can do this x

12 Likes

Niiice! :fist:

Awesome! :facepunch: :tada: :facepunch:

Great job! Hope the next few days are beautiful.

Now, every day will add to your personal record, making it that much more special. If I don’t drink today, from now until I get to sleep, I’ll be a winner. Each day is precious. Each day contains no more than we can handle, though sometimes we need help. Each day is eternal, divine. Each day is wonderful!

That is so cool. I am also in uncharted territory. It is scary and exciting at the same time, like I’ve been reborn. Enjoy it!

Earlier this week we were talking about the word “recover” and mulling it over. For many of us, we are not recovering a former version of ourselves, because that person never existed. Someone suggested that we are recovering life. We all liked that.

Keep at it!:hearts:

1 Like