New to this Forum

I just completed my 1st day and I feel great. I had horrible dreams last night. I guess that the difference from going to sleep and passing out. I have hope but I am terrified at the same time. Thanks for listening. Have a blessed day!!

5 Likes

Welcome! Lots of inspiring stuff to read on here…should keep you busy and distracted, and offer helpful tips. :grin: Today is a great day to be clear headed and sober.

5 Likes

Welcome Mv22! You’re in the right place for advice and support on your quest for sobriety! We all got your back! Reach out if you need help and check in often!

1 Like

Thank you!!! This morning was great but what happens when the urge starts to kick in like it is doing right now. This time is the hardest for me, after work.I’m great all day until it’s time to go home. I’m worried.

I had a dream about alcohol the other night. Stay strong. Sober is the best feeling there is really.

Hang in there and fight the urges. Stay strong.

Go for a walk or find a hobby that will occupy your time

1 Like

Welcome! Everyone on here is a great support system! If you need anything let me know!

1 Like

Is there a text support group?

There is the chat push the bullhorn icon. Its pretty slow. Let us know if you find a different one on a different app.

Hi
I’m new here and wanted to say hello

2 Likes

Hi and welcome!! I’m glad you are here:). Let us know if you have any questions or if ya just want to vent😉

1 Like

I just tried the sober grid app. Response is a lot quicker and more people chatting in real time.