New to this recovery

Hey everyone! I’m new to this recovery and this app. I have an addiction to cocaine and I really want to stop. I find myself using every weekend and this has been going on for a many years now.

6 Likes

hi there, read and post loads you’ll find so many like minded people who want to be better. I wish you well on your journey.

1 Like

I have tried many times. I have went weeks to even made it to 9 months without using .

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Oh wow; what were you doing then, to stay clean? I hope you get it out of your life Malcolm; it’s just awful stuff. I know personally and I have someone close that’s battling that fight. Stick around here and ask, talk or just read~!
Edit; I should say, my experience with it was in the early 80s and boy, it’s a bitch to stop. I physically had to leave my bf and move out of state! But it’s something that’s worth it. For me, I never looked back.

1 Like

Well back then I didn’t know anyone in the area, plus I was working a lot. And those things really did help a lot . I try to keep busy as much as I can.

2 Likes

I also pray and ask God to help me.

Thanks Tom. I’m eager to see steady progress and adding this app will be beneficial. I will keep updates coming. I’m looking forward to getting on the right track and staying clean.!

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out.

Interesting! I’ll have to check that at too. I’m ready to utilize whatever tools I can , to stay sober and clean.

2 Likes