(New user) In four hours, 5 days SOBER!

Well, I’m back on the “Oregon Trail” as I say for being on the wagon! Just want to introduce myself to everyone and say hello! I went a few months back in September, but I’m hoping this time it’s FOREVER! God bless :grinning:

13 Likes

@SoberJoe is one of my best friends. I wish him all the luck in the world. You CAN do this Joe! One day at a time. Read, read and read again. Post when you feel like it. Gain knowledge and wisdom from other folks here. You are in good company and you will see the people who reach out to welcome you and cheer you on as they have me. I’m proud of you embarking on your journey and your new life! All the best!

7 Likes

Thank you buds! Love you! :heart:

I’m ready !

Well that is cool…your friendship!! Welcome!! And congrats on your 5 days!! Stick with it!!

1 Like

@SoberJoe Hiya Joseph, welcome!! :raising_hand_woman:

I look forward to following your journey. :sweat_smile::pray:

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! Nice to meet you

1 Like

Hi :wave: Stick around and you’ll get so much support here. Its helped me more than I could ever imagine. I’ve got 66 days and still going strong. You can do it too!

3 Likes

Hi Joseph and welcome to this great community. I look forward to taking this journey with you. Be sure to join us and check in daily. Here’s the link. Checking in daily to help maintain focus #6

2 Likes

Welcome pal, we’ll be here to help you fjord the rivers and fight off the dysentery.

2 Likes

Congrats, keep it up. I’m on day 50.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the ts family x

Hi Joe!

It is a pleasure to have you here.
As Jim suggested. Read a lot.
For me the system is this.

NA Meetings.
This beautiful collective of people.
My loved ones.

“Addiction… It only became an issue when I stopped using”.

To steady your expectations maybe want to watch this video, it helped many newcomers.

2 Likes

Welcome, Joe!! You’re in right place! Lots of good advice & support from this great community! Congrats on 5 days, I’m right there with you at day 11 today. We can do this together!