30 Days!!! We did it @Dejavu!!!
I’m not sure what time the parade starts… jk
I’m super excited for us!
What’s next?

6 Likes

Well done keep it up theres a great journey ahead wish you well

1 Like

Congrats on 30, that’s awesome!

Aa wasn’t for me nor was na, it takes a lot of family support and will to keep on the right path

We sure did @Lashline! Let’s keep this going!

1 Like

I’ve got a big challenge coming up in 2 weeks. Going to Vegas for a couple of days then Phoenix for a music festival. Then I’ll be home alone for 3 days with no parental supervision. My only saving grace is my wife and kids will be with me in Vegas, she.doesnt drink. And my 3 sister’s in Phoenix, one of which has been sober for 5 months, so we can lean on each other to stay strong. It’s the 3 days alone that I worry about, but with this forum, some prayers, I have a positive outlook and sure I will be ok.

I’m at 20 days, too! Just decided I needed a change! Good luck with it. Just taking it day by day.

1 Like

@NH2015
Thank you for mentioning Smart Recovery. I had never known these other programs were out there and now I’ve just signed up with them. Appreciate it.
AA isn’t for me either…and even if it was there aren’t any meetings close enough to me. I know it’s helped so many people though.

I like it - the voice or text meetings & the tools. I’ve never been to an in person one.

1 Like

No parental supervision lol you’re funny
Don’t even worry, you’ve got this! I’m sure your sober sister will be extra supportive so that will be good.
Tonight is my brothers wedding ugh everyone thinks I was just doing a month long thing. I’m going to be miserable & Iv already excepted that.

I am quitting cold turkey and alone

1 Like

Thanks… will do @Bill_Phillips

1 Like

Stay strong you got this

2 Likes

Hard Reset today.
I feel good. I feel motivated. I’m happy to have this app back :blush:
30 days sober followed by 12 days not so sober & I managed to undo about all the positive changes I had made.
Today is a new day :sun_with_face: I’m ready.

1 Like

@Emyj This app is great.
In all honesty, I actually just had to reset this morning.
I started this (original) thread 23 days ago & at that point I was 20 days sober. I made it one month…then fell off.
I’m back now though. If I did it once I can do it again!
Good Luck on your journey!

1 Like

Hi, I just joined, I last used 1 day ago and this needs to be the last time. I’m new to forums/group support and would appreciate any advice on early stages of keeping clean, prior to this I was clean for 6 days and prior to that I was using consistently.

Thanks A

Welcome! Read around a bit, search topics you are interested in, and start writing on threads. There is a ton of support to be found here.

1 Like

Check out the book “This Naked Mind”. It’s been helpful to me and a myriad of others on here. Welcome to the group.

2 Likes

Stay strong…Have faith and just believe in yourself.

Yes, I have not used AA though I attended one session with an ex g/f to support her

This app that have just joined is first time of combining power of support with others having similiar issues

looks ideal so far!