Next step, 60 days!

This is my first post! My issues with alcohol have slowly been building for about 10 years. And then I realized what a full blown alcoholic I was. Finally had enough of the hangovers, anxiety, etc…I’ve been using the app and scrolling thru the forum since June. I had a couple of resets. Made it three weeks once. But thanks to you guys (unbeknownst to you) and reading “A Naked Mind” I made it to 30 days!!! I haven’t felt this good in years. I can’t wait to see what I can do with my sober life!!! Thank you!!!

15 Likes

I have 34 days today and I was sick of the hangovers, anxiety, sleepless nights, shame, guilt…wow, drinking was fun wasn’t it! :joy:
Glad “we’re” here and doing this sober thing.

8 Likes

Congratulations for you!! :tada: You did it, well done!
Anything you’re going to do to celebrate your milestone? Like eating a mountain of chocolate for example? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

This is great news. Well done.
Keep up the good work :grinning:

1 Like

30 days!!! Well done!!!

1 Like

Yeah you did! That’s awesome and you sound so happy for it too

1 Like

Maybe go out to dinner and order a Shirley Temple!!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Had to Google what it was :hugs: A mocktail! Enjoy!! :grin:

1 Like

@Beach-girl and @Fargesia_murielae congrats on your 34 and 35 days!!! I don’t think I would have made it this far without TS. Right before my first major reset I had decided I didn’t need the app and stopped visiting. Turns out I really did need the community here. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like