NHL season, share about your favorite team and players

Here we go…
Laine 1+1 in the first game this season. I’m hoping this is his calder year…Ovechkin will give him a tough competition, but I think this is his year…
Who are you rooting for?

1 Like

I like Granlund…and Koivu…both mainly cause they are nice guys…humble

2 Likes

Well, the Sedin’s have retired so I no longer care about The Vancouver Canucks. I guess my team is now Chicago.

2 Likes

Big win for the Pens last night.

1 Like

Maple Leafs. We’re lookin mean this year.

My favorite player of all time is Patrick Marleau, ever since he was drafted in 97. When he signed with the Leafs before last season, it was a total dream come true for him to join my favorite team.

2 Likes

Montreal has been my team since I was a kid but living in Edmonton I now cheer for the oilers as well it’s fun to watch mcdavid play sooo fast and great hands … it’s gonna be a good season to watch

As much as I hate the leafs they look pretty good so far … wow I can’t believe I said that …

1 Like

They look stacked this year. Thanks for Phil though.

1 Like

Hahaha well, I can support you supporting the Oilers, buddy. They are a fun team to watch when they are on.

My GF is going to be out with one of her friends this Saturday, so I’ve got a nice lineup ready for myself: Leafs batter the Sens @ 7, then Canucks vs Flames @ 10. A nice pair of rivalry games, can’t wait. Love watching the western Canadian teams battle it out.

Phil is a national treasure, isn’t he? Can’t dislike the guy.

I would hit the hot dog cart with him any day.

1 Like

Send / leafs should be dirty … will be fun to watch

1 Like

Can we all agree to hate the capitals?

1 Like

The Sens are an absolute dumpster fire, I love beating up on them.

My gf is a good hometown girl – bruins fan. There are some interesting nights in this household.

1 Like

Ya they sure messed up letting there best player go that whole situation was not handled well and will cost them any hope of a good season … train wreak for sure

Aye…adding Karlsson makes the Sharks pretty damn scary

Anarchy . …you are a good man!

Go Oilers!

1 Like

Edmonton Back when Gretzky, Kurri and the rest were dominating…not My Cup of Tea anymore

C-A-P-S CAPS! CAPS! CAPS!

Washington Capitols. The first area team I could get behind, because they didn’t suck.

1 Like

They suck.

1 Like