Night falls again and here i think about itt

Everybody iss asleep and i lay here dreaming of that taste. But this time around is different as i am trying to keep writing about my cravings instead of just being in my head. Its crazy to me ive wasted 11years of my life to this powder, and before that i drank on the regular. I wanna make the people ive lost proud, and the people stilk with me that i can do something other then stick something up my nosee. Then at the same time i wanna msg my guy and go get one on spot and go about it as ive been.

I see i just ramble on and really debated even sharing this, but at the same time i have to just jump out there and write down my thoughts

8 Likes

This is the place to get that all out. It’s a good first step brother. You’re not alone. I hope you find some peace and comfort tonight. God Bless you.

@Cheynest92

Thank You for sharing; your aforementioned thoughts are a good Read/Listen for me.

Lovingly,

Dexter

You got this.

It’s all a mind game. Be strong.

2 Likes

Thank you so so much for sharing. I can relate, your post really hit home for me. That drug was my first ever drug of choice. I remember the day I realized I couldn’t stop. I remember how powerless and helpless I felt. I couldn’t stop crying because I just couldn’t believe how badly I wanted it. Please know that you are not alone in your struggle. I’m so grateful that you’re seeking support on here. I don’t know where in the world you are but CA (cocaine anonymous) and NA (narcotics anonymous) have helped me tremendously in my recovery.
Keep reaching out! Keep getting those obsessive thought out of your head and onto here or even paper. Distract yourself with talking to someone, watching a movie, playing video games or something else you might enjoy! Just KNOW that this too will pass. The thought will get easier to get past and one day they will stop if you keep fighting. Peace, strength and hope to you :heart:

4 Likes