No advertisements in sobertime app?

Is it possible to get the advertisements off this application? I love it but would pay for no advertisements.
Let me know please,
Jay

I’m not sure what platform you are using but yes, you can buy the ad free version.

It’s a one time charge and in my opinion it’s well worth the money. I waited too long to buy it and I must have waisted hours clicking through those silly ads.

Here’s a recent thread with instructions…

1 Like

Yes, you can pay a one time fee of $3 to remove ads. On the app, click on the 3 dashes in the upper left corner and then click on “premium”.

1 Like

I don’t see ads. I guess I paid some fee. Whatever it was, it was worth it.

1 Like

Indeedy! Best $3 I ever spent haha.

See steps below :grin:

2 Likes

Can you dumb it down a little for me?
I tried to follow the instructions and now I think I’m engaged to a Nigerian prince. On the positive side, i should also be multimillionaire any day now.

3 Likes

Question, I mostly use the desktop version, which is mostly the same but doesn’t have day counts on it, or the journal function.

Does anyone know is it possible to get those functionalities in the desktop version? I only have the free phone app atm (as i use desktop) and only use the phone for the day count.

SoberTime the app is separate to Talking Sober which is a forum that the app links to and integrates with. While together they form part of the Sober Time app the desktop access to the forum is totally independent to the app. As such, the functionality you want is not part of it… You will need the app on a mobile platform of your choosing.

1 Like

ah ok that makes sense thanks

I’m sorry dear, that’s as good as I got. Maybe I can post in slow mo? However, I guess my prince left me for you which is really messed up. Bros before hoes dude.

1 Like