No Fap, the journey of the mind

So I originally started this journey as a day to day analysis/ journal check in for how motivated/ successful each and every day was. I have become to realize that the key I’m lacking is not motivation but prayer filled imagination. I believe God gave us our imagination to fuel and dictate our lives and relationships. Every day you like up and imagine yourself and your goals. Likewise you wake up and imagine your burden and struggles, often these burden and struggles are depicted worse in the mental than reality. With my No fap journey just in my sub conscious I have been unknowingly imagining the downsides/withdrawal of my No Fap life in a negative fashion. Each day I felt a bit more depressed and was focusing on thw withdrawal. I’ve now come to realize that focusing/ imagining and being grateful for the benefits and the healing instead is a much better and more helpful direction. Already imaging how strong I’m becoming mentally each and every day from this journey has filled and changed my motivations down to the spirit. Focus and pray about the negatives but imagine the positives and the healing God will bring is the new guiding factor of this struggle.

3 Likes

Power for a ritual based on the lunar calendar? It is to cure the blueballs that semen retention causes or something?