No i havent released

People will sit her a belittle you and bully you over a comments wording maybe you should all look at your times you numbers and think about what you say you have no ideal what people are trying to recover from at all unless they tell you if you bully someone into relasping thats on you some peoplw just don’t think and well sit there and call you a child your comments will not be answered for i couldn’t really care less on what people think is bullying or if its okay to go off on someone for a basic comment

Hi and welcome my name’s Emma it’s sad to hear this was is something that’s happened in this community.

What happend?

You recommended a cannabis addict get a prescription for it so they could justify smoking it then when told that your comment was inappropriate you called me all the names under the sun.
Maybe you should think about the consequences of your comments instead of posting this looking for sympathy. I’m quite happy with my numbers thank you as are the other people who were unhappy with your comment.
Have a good day pal. :+1::heart::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
This is what happened @Fargesia_murielae

5 Likes

I said that if he was using it for a medical reason as if he already had a medical card for it

You told me to cry over something that had nothing to do woth the post at all

My comment was as if the man was using a medical marijuana card as if he had a disability that his girlfriend shouldnt have gotton mad at him for something that he needed i was not telling someone it was okay to release or do drugs and the amount of hate from people that think that im some kinda of asshole for that no you shouldn’t smoke just to fucking smoke but for someone to tell me to cry over a cheater on a post that WAS DELETED 2 fucking days ago is bullying if you think its not clearly have have a problem

1 Like

C’mon folks this isn’t helpful. Closing to give everyone the chance to take a breather. Also a reminder that there are mute and ignore functions for a reason - sometimes the best way to support someone is to stay out of their way.