No pitbull?

I have 9 months no alcohol 7 months no tobacco
Going thru some tough times right now looking for a roof over my head but most dont accept me with my pitbull most places have a no pitbull policy and a beer wouldnt be so bad right now or a good ol cigarette wouldnt be bad about right now but i got to stay strong im tryna go the long run with my sobriety i have never felt more mental.clarity in my life since ive gone sober cant let this get to me.

10 Likes

Yeah, dont let people’s stupidity get to you. My late pittie was the sweetest, cuddliest baby boy. People are ignorant. And that’s no reason to drink. It is what it is, unfortunately. You’ll figure something out. Bc you’re sober.

3 Likes

Thank you made my night pitties are the cutest and most calmest if you raise them right thanks for the suppourt :relieved:

3 Likes

3 bullies !!! Woop woop thank you so much i will. thank you for your words when your sober and have a clear head anything is possible :heart:

2 Likes

Hahahaha I can’t wait til I have space for ducks, geese and turkeys. They sound like such characters!

2 Likes

I don’t know your story, but it sounds like you have overcome some stuff already. There’s no reason you can’t overcome this too.

I don’t know where in the world you are but are there any local charities, groups or even local government departments that can help with housing options in your area?

3 Likes

This story cracks me up Bootz! :rofl::rofl: I’m picturing the horse running while the turkey is chasing him and the hens looking on saying “what a stud”. :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

This whole thread is cracking me up!

Laughter aside, I wish you and your beloved pooch a happy home together, @Truckinmonster21!

2 Likes

Thank you for your suppourt means alot :pray:t3:

2 Likes

what a cutie :innocent:

1 Like

this is my female pit rosy . :innocent:

5 Likes