No place to go?

So im on a 60 day notice and i still cant find where to go with my pitbull times crunching so stressed i was at work yesterday and my mind is gonee these times is where a box of coronas or modelos would come in to play but this time is diffrent im going thru a real situation soberiety takes guts :persevere::pensive: but im all in just days like these where those thoughts come in .

2 Likes

The strongest Muscle in Our Body is the Brain!!!
knowing that action of drinking is never one beer, or anything that’s alcohol!!
Press through… Eat , fix something, dance , gum, keep cup of water in hand and act like it’s a drink…etc…but be strong …notice the great difference and energy in you!!! Self love. Want the best your worth it!!!

3 Likes

I have many of these days…but it isnt just the bad days that get me. I always say i was a “happy sad mad” drinker. Anything and everything made me wanna drink and i still get that feeling. It can be something as simple as mowing the lawn that triggers me. Just have to punch through the urges and remember how good life is sober, and drinking will make a bad situation way worse then it is already. Good luck to you my friend

2 Likes

Your words just changed my whole day its gonna be the best saturday ever now !!! Im serious. Thank you its why i love this app

:hugs::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::grinning: we are in this to be better, and be a new better person, all that money lost now goes to us… You should buy you something a nice reward on this beautiful day…

1 Like

Im actually heading to work right now wich is why that suppourt just made my whole day :heart: im off tomorow that will be my next move

1 Like

And you asked for help and that’s a big part in your feeling better too!
Well done! :facepunch:
Congratulations with the 60 days!!

2 Likes