No visit for this coming week

Well I get no visit for this coming week with my babygirl ava and it’s breaking my heart that I don’t get to see her, I saw her last week and I don’t understand why I can’t see her again. I hate dealing with dcf and going through all of this because its so freaking hard. I hate crying everyday, I hate that I can’t see my baby whenever I want to. Everything thats going on in my life right now is in turmoil and I’m staying sober which at times have been hard because i have had cravings a few times because I’ve been so down and sad but I knew I couldn’t do it because I would just go back to the cycle I was in and back into that lifestyle. Everything is going to get better day by day and in time.

5 Likes

That’s gotta be really hard pal.
I can feel your love for that kid coming through in your post.
Just stay sober and trust the process that you will put you with your baby again.

5 Likes

Thank you for putting this prayer and the link on here. It also helped me greatly :pray:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry that you are going through this. I can feel your pain… I don’t have any advice but I just want you to know that we are here for you and I hear you my friend. Sending you hugs. :pensive: :two_hearts:

1 Like