No way ? Really that happened?

O ma god i can not BEILEVE that im in such a wonderful community of likeminded sober people you guys are amazing ! Wether its a couple of days weeks or months or years YOU are a Warrior an overcomer achiever a wonderful human being that can survive throught it all your proving everyone wrong your proving yourself that your capable of sobriety !!! Never has it felt so good for us to be sober for once to feel again to take our lives back again ! Keep pushing keep going its journey well worth every single bit of it …

26 Likes

Thank you for your words it mean a lot to me

1 Like

Hey screen shot it save it makes me happy to know that it helps others sometimes we just need a push and were back on track :pray:t3:

1 Like

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Yesss :heart: Amazing 5 months talk about overcoming obstacles and temptation its so crazy how we went from 0 days to months its like :open_mouth: say whaaaat? how did that happen hey dont stress just TS (cheesy) but i like it :grin:

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::grin:

Hey Croix (sparkling water) cheers to that yay for us and to a life full of endless oportunities :partying_face::heart:

2 Likes

I never had it either i just see everyone else substituting it :man_facepalming::blush: i was trying to think of something to cheers with i need to try it out as well :partying_face:

1 Like