Non alcoholic drinks ? Something tasty

At the minute I’m having soda water with lime and ice which is lovely but just wondered what everyone else had to go with a nice meal. Something a bit different. Don’t say water ! I drink loads of that anyway :grin:

2 Likes

Ginger beer is my absolute favourite

6 Likes

I have to say I’m not a fan. Thanks for the suggestion though :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I won’t say water but I will say iced sparkling flavoured water, strawberry and vanilla and pineapple and coconut are my favourites. Good old schloer if it’s a special occasion and I feel like I need something in my glass to toast with (think they are a bit triggery for some people tho)
Also appletise, I drank it as a kid and wouldn’t have thought of it but a friend gave it to me as they didn’t have anything else, I love it now

1 Like

Ooo I forgot about schloer and appletizer !! Where do you get the pineapple and coconut sparkling water ?

It’s from ASDA, I think it’s about 37p :joy: they have loads of flavours so you won’t get bored

1 Like

Thank you sounds good and cheap ! :blush::+1:

I’m ginger beer at home as well. When I go out it tends to be blackcurrant and lemonade or orange and lemonade.

2 Likes

Definite no to the ginger beer but like the others. What about fresh juices and smoothies etc.? Anyone any suggestions

I drink a lot of Bubly brand sparkling water, Green Apple, raspberry, blackberry, pretty much ANY flavor except lime and orange. I make a lot of iced tea, sun tea, I don’t drink juice, not a fan. Lemonade with soda water for extra bubbles or an Arnold Palmer (iced tea & lemonade)!

1 Like

Thank you I think I need to stock up ! X

1 Like

Not sure I can get that in Northern Ireland? Sounds good though. I do drink lots of herbal teas it’s more cold drinks I’m struggling with

Ive got into Sanpelligrano theyre like grown up pops they do quite a few flavours the only thing is theyre not sugar free

2 Likes

Have you lydll? They have lovely soft drinks

Oh yes I remember those . Very tasty but yeah a lot if sugar. Be nice now and then though

I do yes I shop there often but haven’t really looked at the drinks thanks I’ll look at those

Apple cider (non alcaholic)

2 Likes

Lemon and lime fizzy water from tesco tastes like sherbert lemon ice cold and costa coffee do a ice cooler tropical which is just like an alcohol free pina colada bit pricey tho so i have as a treat.

2 Likes

Asda used to do pineapple and coconut but cant find in my local one anymore

1 Like

Omg omg omg morrisons do apple and elderflower fizzy water with a gold top it smells and tastes amazing i know wher im calling tomorrow!

1 Like