Non alcoholic drinks ? Something tasty

Mine still does it and lots of others, it’s my favourite one, they are my go to evening drinks now :blush:

I get the purple one sparking blackberry and elderflower i think it is only problem with the water and coffee drives me mad with heartburn at times so i pop 2 rennie with yet more fizzy and i become like that experiment where kids drop a mento into a bottle of coke…:flushed::astonished:

Y​:flushed: ooh that doesn’t sound good :confused: Did you get heartburn when you were drinking? I got it terrible and for about three months after I quit, now it’s totally cleared up. If it really starts to bother you Nexium for a week used to work wonders for me.
I like the black currant and elderflower too, I tend to switch them around so I don’t get bored

Yeah i did ,i cant bear to chew the rennie so i swallow whole.i tried zantac that didnt work but ill try nexium.the strawberry water one my son loves but its still.

Zantac didn’t work for me either, Nexium is a treatment rather than a remedy and will help to fix any irritation you might have due to alcohol, it’s the same group of medication your Gp would prescribe if you went to them with the problem.
I don’t like the still either but the strawberry and vanilla fizzy one is good :blush:

1 Like

Sean what is tanora please :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I drink water. Coffee and diet lilt or coke
I avoid anythung which is similar to beer or wine. I miss them at times so reminders dont help

But a good pot of coffee always works

Yeah I googled it !! :laughing: dont have it in Northern Ireland but I think Tango is probably similar thanks

Cranberry juice and seltzer… they also have these sparkling flavored coconut waters I’ve seen that I’ve been meaning to try.

Heineken 0%

This looks tasty and good value

2 Likes

Goya coconut water with pulp, and lately, Topo Chico Twist of Lime, are my jams.

Im a big fan of the Arnold Palmer :+1:

A cold Arnie P always puts me in a better mood!

1 Like

Did anyone think for a second I wasn’t going to post this eventually? :smirk:

LaCroix

3 Likes

Don’t think I can get the ice tea or la croix here. The la croix looks nice !

1 Like

I had la croix when i was in the states last april and it is absolutely perfect for non drinkers. I think you can get it in morrisons here but it is super expensive.

I have been out friday and saturday night. I feel like my tongue is coated in sugar from all the lime and soda ive had. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Haha we don’t have Morrison in Northern Ireland. Yeah I love lime and soda but only so much you can take ! Try a glass of sparkling water and squeeze a fresh lemon or lime into it that should help refresh you ! Have a good Sunday :slight_smile::+1:

1 Like

Switching to fresh lime is a top idea. Will do that.
You have a lovely Sunday too! :grin:

1 Like

I’ve been enjoying grapefruit juice mixed with a little pineapple, with fizzy water, squeeze of lime over ice. Hard to find soft drinks that are not too sweet but this is working for me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like