Not cool! What happened last night!

Great read, your honesty is very admirable and you are doing a great thing by staying sober through challenges like this and for sharing as we can all probably identify with this type of situation.

What have you learned from this to strengthen your resolve further next time you face a situation like this? Make sure to review it if you can so you can trigger your coping strategy if you face this type of trigger again.

Congratulations :tada::grinning:

I’m taking my husband to Oregon for his 40th birthday. We are going to camp in the mountains, go hiking for some waterfalls, and visit a few towns we are interested in moving to! I paid cash, with the money I’ve saved. I cant wait to get out of Iowa/ the midwest for a bit. :joy:

2 Likes

That’s awesome Ashley! Congrats!!! Keep up the great job!

1 Like

Having a weak moment now, but on my way home sober. Feeling left out. Had an amazing dinner at friends, all drinking but my husband and I. Felt like if I said I was tired and wanted to get back to my home base I’d be looked at as rude. Why do I feel like escaping? What is so hard for me to handle? Came here to see your post and it is helping a lot. I have found this app to be a great thought stopper. Thinking of home and a bath before bed has me a little more proud of not caving. I think of how great I will feel after a great night rest with morning coffee and ready for a double work day I would not be able to do if I used. Thanks for sharing I think I have made up my mind I’m doing the right thing for myself, family, and coworkers. Have a great evening! Bring on day 42!

7 Likes