Nothing worse than this fight with my head

And you recieved🙂

I have tried the online meetings and I like them. It’s hard for me to sit around a lot of people I do not know and open up especially if it has takin me 16 years to fully open up to my husband he calls me a onion he has to pill back the layers…layer by layer… the struggle is so real but we can do this shit and live a better life we r sooo worth every second

1 Like

Is it live? How are they run?

1 Like

Some are done live some are check ins depends on what site u r on

I would be interested. Definitely. Is it by chat or?

1 Like

@Frantasticooo Fran is doing online work with SMART.

3 Likes

Yea and some are Skype video chat also depends on what u use… I use nachat.net

Video & chat (typing be awesome for me) Deaf here

I have just ordered the handbook, it’s useful for all addictions and also for things that have nothing to do with addiction. I think you may find it useful @LovelyLya. You may already be doing some of the CBT type stuff though. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What hand book is this @anon13078412?

The smart recovery handbook, I believe it’s a scientific approach to overcoming addiction and retraining your brain. I have only heard good things about it. There are some good introductory videos on YouTube from smart, I think that you can have subtitled on YouTube so it might be worth a watch. I’m not sure how to link it, maybe @Frantasticooo would be kind enough to link it.:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I will definitely looking it

1 Like

Will do :bear: with me!

2 Likes

The acting in this video is a bit questionable, but heres an intro…https://youtu.be/tKbcVWg9aYU

Haha that’s the one :money_mouth_face::joy: @LovelyLya check this video for smart that Fran has kindly posted, I think your can turn subtitles on. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Got into 10 minutes and CC works beautifully. I am going to watch the rest tonight.

1 Like

Let us know how it went if u want. I wish u a lot of good luck :four_leaf_clover::+1:t2:

1 Like

You look a little familiar to me whereabouts in Manchester area us l ya from. I’m 39 next month so it’s entirely possible that or paths may have crossed. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

He looks like you Pants. Isn’t that a standard Mancunian look?

Tall dark and handsome yeah it must be, he does look familiar but also looks a little like someone that I used to do to school with. Time for a bit of a nap me thinks, I didn’t sleep so good last night. :+1:

1 Like