Now I start

I said after replies stop. I am not replying on any new posts or making any new posts.

Oh ok. Typical addict behavior. Says one thing and does another.

How did I aay one thing and do another? I said after replies stop, and that is exactly what I am doing, replying to anyone that replies to me and then I am done

Lol. ā€œJust one more and Iā€™m doneā€

The drug addicts anthem. You pretty much have every tell-tale sign of a drug addict. If you were smart youā€™d never pick up again. Youā€™re lucky right now. You donā€™t seem to be physically addicted to anything, but man are emotionally and mentally addicted.

2 Likes

ok man. all i know is i can control my use and thats all that matters. so long.

If you can control your use why did you use DXM after joining this forum and stating you didnā€™t want to do it? Why have you continued to use it after allegedly overdosing on it twice? Does that equal control? Doing something you donā€™t want to do?

1 Like

oh i definitely wanted to do it anytime i did it. i wanted to escape so i did. ive never used when i didnt want to. there is times i dont want to, fot example right now, for some time. all i wanted was a final trip before i stopped for so long and thats what i did. i know i can stop my use, easily. ill probably screenshot my counter after a couple months and send it to you since you doubt me so much

I used the same justification for years. I told myself that I wanted to do it. That I enjoyed it. Iā€™ve said it all at one point or another. Well it was all bullshit. I know you think you are smarter than everyone here so Iā€™ll stop preaching. Go enjoy your life of drugs. Maybe when you are good and high one day you can think about how much better it would have been if you had just stayed sober.

2 Likes

yeah once i finally move out and can remove myself from the situations I am in, Iā€™ll be a lot better off. i understand all of this, i am pretty confident that wont happen. ig time will tell

Yeah, but I will keep my use controlled, as I am doing rn

Man I was a knock em down drag em out fuckin junkie and I didnā€™t have a single relapse under my belt at your age.

Yeah but I wouldā€™ve been fine not going to the hospital at all, I didnā€™t have a choice whether or not I was going though.

Great advice to follow

Yeah but my breathing has resumed on its own prior to me even receiving treatment. I received Ativan to stop seizures, but that was the only problem that was persistent. That was all in my past and I am not letting it happen again, thats what matters.

Said every drug addict and alcoholic of all time.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure the medics saving your life or looking after you would think your able to control your use?
People who can control substances donā€™t need a sober app. If you think your doing well at 16 with this much chaos already I donā€™t think you will be in this world for long.
I know at 16 I had crashed a car and been in hospital after falling in a fire, it did not get better and I certainly wasnā€™t in control. We may seem like a bunch of oldies trying to ruin your party but thatā€™s because we have been there and done that longer than you have been alive and donā€™t want to see you follow the same path. If you are not ready to listen you will keep doing the same shit no matter what any of us say. I hope one day you will open your ears before itā€™s too late :pray:

4 Likes

alright i get it. no need to keep going on about it. im gonna do my thing and control my use.

i have this app pretty much so i can keep track of my use

All I know is your bio says you donā€™t want to put your family through more hell. Please continue to keep that in mind. I truly wish you well.

1 Like

alright thanks

1 Like