October work-out challenge

I am a physically a weak tall skinny kid who wants to change that. During the planking challenge I wasn’t working on my recovery a lot so I lacked discipline. This time will be different. I challenge you all to join me in this challenge

14 Likes

Might change the exercices but I’m interested. I was listening to a podcast yesterday about implementing 5 minutes habits into daily routine. Thought that 5 min morning flow or little workout might do some good.

2 Likes

Looks like a great start. Enjoy!!!

1 Like

Problem with that is I always tend to add more stuff to it or doubt about which exercices to pickup. Grr

Baby steps. Trust me, those will change your life. I kept on going back to my lazy ways because I wanted perfection. Now I don’t want perfection, but simply improvement

2 Likes

i’ll do this with ya (and everyone else!), jan! :heart: i love a good challenge :laughing:

2 Likes

The best I can do with this challenge @anon89207786 is to help you keep track. Believe I already pulled a muscle just reading your chart. Godspeed in your endeavors young man. lol :rofl:

2 Likes

Even better- do it live on Zoom on them days? :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t think the push-ups are gonna happen lol. No way I’ll be able to do that many push-ups that fast.

2 Likes

can’t do 5 pushup? one at a time ! Or you do them on the knees.
Just done my first 5 min waking up workout.
For me I’ll go with my needs. I’m stiff AF, so I did some downward dogs, some deep squats and 1:30 of L-Sit (I did put my parallel bar right next to my bed so I do it first thing when I wake up, no time to think about it - my gf is also doing it so that help).

I did 100 in a row on february 4th. Tried too many too fast and ignored my limits. Shoulder is all messed up now and have barely done any since. The last week I’ve been trying to get back to 5. I did push-ups 7 days in a row and probably that caused me to be unable to do 5 yesterday.

1 Like

Thanks for the warning. I defenitely will do some research on how to do them properly.

1 Like

Day 2 complete

What did you do instead?

1 Like

I managed to do the push-ups

2 Likes

I can already feel myself becoming stronger. I’ve managed to do everything so far except day 1. How’s everyone else doing? @WCan @claire-lo @Tommo

1 Like

the only one i didnt do is yesterday and i’m going to make up for it today! :muscle:

1 Like

Same. I’ve done my 5 min everyday. Yet not all day the same thing. Trying to listen to my body. Guess I’ll find something and stick to it though.

1 Like

Can’t do the push-ups, fucked up my shoulder…oops