Off probation!

My friends, today is a momentous day. I have received the papers informing me I am released from supervised probation. It came with instructions on how to restore my civil rights. I get back everything except the right to carry a gun.

Smile at the sun and think of me for half a second today. I am crying like a baby.

Bout damn time! Hip hip hooray!

Congrats. So happy for you. We all know how hard you fought for all of this. You are a real inspiration to all of us. Thanks for being there for us.

This is for you, my friend:

You can carry a musket.

C2. The prohibitions of subsection A shall not prohibit any person other than a person convicted of an act of violence as defined in § 19.2-297.1 or a violent felony as defined in subsection C of § 17.1-805 from possessing, transporting, or carrying (i) antique firearms or (ii) black powder in a quantity not exceeding five pounds if it is intended to be used solely for sporting, recreational, or cultural purposes in antique firearms. For the purposes of this subsection, “antique firearms” means any firearm described in subdivision 3 of the definition of “antique firearm” in subsection G of § 18.2-308.2:2.

Just hope it don’t blow your hand off lol.

Congrats @C-sun you’re a freaking role model.

Ok…maybe a crossbow would be better…or an English Long Bow.

I’d prefer a lightsaber. Jus sayin

Much more elegant than a blaster.

Congratulations!! Great news!

Congratulations. Such wonderful news!

Well that is the best news of the day!! Did you know the papers were coming today? How wonderful for you…congratulations! All that hard work of yours is really paying off.

Hope you have some ice cream!!

No, it is so long after the request was filed I was sure it was denied.

Wow, then even more awesomely exciting!!

I’m gonna eat a whole package of bacon in your honor tonight. Lol.

Congratulations! You are an amazing woman. Mad respect!!

You know you were going to do that anyway! :wink:

He’s gonna cook it, and then put it in the blender and turn it into bacon cream, then stick it in the freezer to make it cold.

Wooohooo, yes!

Congrats to you, Man!! Welcome back!! <3