[Off Topic] Geeks Assemble! SciFi Thread

I really liked the magicians too! Surprise surprise

Lol…I know…shocker! I hadn’t even thought about watching it before. But since I’ve seen all seasons of charmed 4 times, I figured it would be in my wheelhouse :laughing:

There’s a second one!!??

Oh yes my friend. The Golden Circle. Haha, sure you’ve found that out by now.

Going to watch it tonight!

Yes, you so do!

Okay, I need another series. Binge watched Helix and the magicians. I’m kind of on the supernatural theme at the moment. I watched “Signs” last night on AMC, forgot how much I liked the story line.

Signs creeped me fuck out! Especially when they have the video on the news of the little girls bday in Mexico and the alien crosses that walkway. I haven’t seen that movie in probably 15 or more years but I will NEVER get that scene out of my head!

I need to start something new asap !
Finishing up Misfits and Voyager want to start something new and watch Enterprise again.
The magicians maybe ?

The magicians is awesome! Especially once it really gets going! Highly addictive in my taste!

I know! It’s such a subtle sci-fy/thriller movie for the most part, which I think why those scenes are so creepy!

Fucking love that movie

I totally agree. I’m not a huge fan of his, but Signs and The Village I LOVED!

Yes! This scene is pure horror for me too! And the scene in the cornfield at night when you see this alien’s leg dissapearing :astonished::astonished::astonished:

AAAHHHH! I’m so gonna have nightmares tonight! :persevere:

Watch Signs and then watch Hitchcock’s The Birds, the similarities blew my mind.

Watching The Martian with Matt Damon, I’m not a fan of his but I’ll watch out of curiosity :slight_smile:

I liked it.
I love surrvival
I love space.
Space surrvival … Boom shitatos !

It was a great movie! I could of gone without seeing Matt Damon’s ass though :joy::joy:

My son just informed that there is a season 3 of the magicians! I had no idea so I checked and its free on demand. I’m excited cause now we can watch it together :slight_smile: