[Off Topic] Geeks Assemble! SciFi Thread

what? Oh man I’ll be joining the binge from here! I had no idea

That’s what I was saying! I did a search on comcast and apparently they had season 3 episode 11 premier tonight. So I checked if previous season were available, and wouldn’t you know it, they did :slight_smile:

I caught Survive The Hollow Shoals last week. Found Footage genre. Like Survivorman meets Blair Witch. Couple of really scary parts and the end is awesome.

I must watch that!

Everyone has a favorite Doctor… you’re probably too young to remember Tom Baker. He will always be the Doctor for me!

Amen to that! “The Kingsman” was an awesome movie that had an even better sequel, a rarity in movies these days.

Same here.

Dude, yeah. The second one was one of the best sequels I’ve ever seen! I’m pretty sure I peed myself a bit while watching it. :joy:

Started to watch Continuum. Anyone of you geeks seen it :wink:

Just watched the scifi drama “Moon” on Netflix. Was really good. Lots of plot twists.

I’ll check it out!

So honestly I didn’t know most of the things everyone was talking about, but I definitely want to check them out. I’m going to be moving into supportive housing soon so I will actually have control over the Netflix account!

Not yet, what’s that? (the first thing that popped up in my head was the Q Continuum from Star Trek lol)

It’s a series on Netflix I stumbled upon and I’m really digging it. Coincidentally it stars a women who grew up next to my hometown in Maine. Never even heard of her. You should check it out. As with most series it takes 2 to 3 to know if it jives with you :laughing:

Oh, and I love shows where women are kicking ass :laughing::laughing:

I’ll check that out :+1::wink:

It’s not on Netflix in germany grrrrrrr :triumph:

Uhg. There are shows overseas that I want to see but are not available in the US, so I feel your pain. It doesn’t make sense…it’s the same damn company!

Right? I don’t understand that either…

Season 3 of the Magicians is effing awesome so far!!!