Geeks Assemble! SciFi Thread

Word life, bird knife.

Yes, collectively it’s “The Change”

Sweet! Thanks!

Started also watching Travelers,looks nice but ultimate time travel done in 12 Monkeys movie for me

Nerds unite! LOVE this. Not sure if I qualify BUT I am into cosplay and comic-con and gaming. Going to Wondercon in March. Whaaaat.

4 Likes

Those are some serious geek creds there, like SEAL Team Six geekness. Welcome to the thread!

2 Likes

Yes!!! I am in! Lol.

1 Like

Hahaha Seal team six geekness ! Used to be a gamer ,witcher series was the last thing i played, for me games coming out now are visualy amazing but narrative is kinda watered down(i played rpgs mostly), cannot compare to Planescape,Arcanum, Fallout had an awesome story … What do you play ?

1 Like

Old school gaming: Interplay’s Dragon Wars. Played this in 1992 on my IBM 486.

2 Likes

Mostly rpgs. Currently hooked on skyrim and breath of the wild. But I like unusual games too that I find on Steam. Lots of rpg throwbacks on there. I thought oxenfree was a pretty cool one if anyone has played that. Super short, but cool concept.

1 Like

It’s on Netflix in the UK. Worth the 5.99 a month just for that.

1 Like

Marry me! :heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Lol! :rofl:

Been playing elder scrolls games for about 10 years now. A couple months ago I found Oblivion for PS3, $10! Been playing that in my spare time. Such a great game, even if the graphics do feel dated after playing things like Skyrim.

1 Like

Nice! I still have my morrowind game too from forever ago. I didn’t get it when it was on pc…pretty sure it was xbox. Such a good game :+1:

I’ve found it really helps with cravings, plus playing video games drunk and then not remembering what the hell I did the next day is no bueno.

Okay, this isn’t official geek business, but it has to go somewhere…

Has anyone seen this preview for a movie called… THE HURRICANE HEIST??? WHHAAAAAATTT??? Haha, sorry, third time I’ve seen it and it looks absolutely ridiculous! Running out of interesting ideas in Hollywood anyone?

2 Likes

They’ll just put some sharks in it for the sequel “Hurricane Heist: This time there’s Sharks!”. Then there’ll be a disaster move where a volcano is erupting sharks, called “Sharkano”. Both will star Steven Seagal. Like that dude puts out 30 movies a year or something.

4 Likes

One of my favorites at work (we love to name or rename movies) is Taken 3: Quit Taking Me! Haha, haven’t gotten around to naming the series. But seriously, a car heist movie where they used a hurricane to help them steal cars? I think Sharknado is more plausible!

3 Likes

Hahahaah Sharkano !
TAKEN 4 Hurricane took my daughter and my money
I saw the trailer after i read your posts , image in my mind Liam making threats to the sky and some sharks flying arround

3 Likes

YEEEEEESSSSS! Love it!