Geeks Assemble! SciFi Thread

Ahhaahahahahah a good one :slight_smile:
My father told me something similar ,in my opinion its best to read in original language but man who will learn it all.

The book of five rings -Japanese
Art or War -Chinese
And so on…

1 Like

Helix was cool :slight_smile: but i needed moreeee
I watch iZombie from time to time.

@Bill_Phillips Mannnn bullshit !!! That sucks, ok for Misfits but The Expanse …

Carbon Black?

1 Like

travelers was great. Still working on altered carbon. Man we seriously have the same taste in shows! How are you liking Helix?

I suppose it was a bit of a slow start, but enough t keep you watching. By the end you wish there was more.

1 Like

Hahaha I grew to love that music!

1 Like

Guys , i loved Farscape and there is a lot of it so while waiting for new episodes or something if you didnt see it…

It was awesome for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I liked the bossy little puppet guy with the bad gas.

1 Like

Going to watch Annihilation today, really curious about that movie!

1 Like

Let us know how it is! It’s on my list.

The movie is awesome! I can’t really describe it bc my english is way too bad for that…for me it’s a “must-see”.

1 Like

Anyone here a Lexx fan? I liked the first couple seasons, but never finished it out.

1 Like

Ahhaahha, when they switched bodies , it was hillarious :slight_smile: , i loved the blue lady, humanoid plant priestess who does fotosintesis , an awesome idea for a character !
Anihilation poped up , maybe try tonight.

Never heard about Lexx ?

I think you’d like it.

Checked out Lexx first ep. will need a bit more sobriety time under my belt to watch it, it freaked me out :slight_smile: ,my mind is still jelo :slight_smile:

Watched Anihilation wit natalie portman, kinda nice, i liked the point a lot.

1 Like

The second Kingsman movie is one of the best, funniest spy type movies I’ve ever seen! Sir Elton and Julian Moore had me nearly pissing myself I was laughing so hard! I’m gonna have to get it back from my neighbor and watch it this weekend.

1 Like

I really liked the magicians too! Surprise surprise

1 Like

Oh yes my friend. The Golden Circle. Haha, sure you’ve found that out by now.

1 Like

Yes, you so do!

1 Like

Signs creeped me fuck out! Especially when they have the video on the news of the little girls bday in Mexico and the alien crosses that walkway. I haven’t seen that movie in probably 15 or more years but I will NEVER get that scene out of my head!

5 Likes

I need to start something new asap !
Finishing up Misfits and Voyager want to start something new and watch Enterprise again.
The magicians maybe ?

1 Like