Geeks Assemble! SciFi Thread

Fucking love that movie

2 Likes

I totally agree. I’m not a huge fan of his, but Signs and The Village I LOVED!

Yes! This scene is pure horror for me too! And the scene in the cornfield at night when you see this alien’s leg dissapearing :astonished::astonished::astonished:

3 Likes

AAAHHHH! I’m so gonna have nightmares tonight! :persevere:

2 Likes

Watch Signs and then watch Hitchcock’s The Birds, the similarities blew my mind.

I liked it.
I love surrvival
I love space.
Space surrvival … Boom shitatos !

5 Likes

what? Oh man I’ll be joining the binge from here! I had no idea

I caught Survive The Hollow Shoals last week. Found Footage genre. Like Survivorman meets Blair Witch. Couple of really scary parts and the end is awesome.

1 Like

Everyone has a favorite Doctor… you’re probably too young to remember Tom Baker. He will always be the Doctor for me!

2 Likes

Amen to that! “The Kingsman” was an awesome movie that had an even better sequel, a rarity in movies these days.

1 Like

Same here.

Dude, yeah. The second one was one of the best sequels I’ve ever seen! I’m pretty sure I peed myself a bit while watching it. :joy:

1 Like

Just watched the scifi drama “Moon” on Netflix. Was really good. Lots of plot twists.

4 Likes

So honestly I didn’t know most of the things everyone was talking about, but I definitely want to check them out. I’m going to be moving into supportive housing soon so I will actually have control over the Netflix account!

1 Like

Not yet, what’s that? (the first thing that popped up in my head was the Q Continuum from Star Trek lol)

1 Like

I’ll check that out :+1::wink:

1 Like

It’s not on Netflix in germany grrrrrrr :triumph:

Right? I don’t understand that either…

think I’ll binge that tonight after my kid goes to bed…

1 Like

hahaha thanks for the warning. I could probably stay up all night too. Seeing as I went to bed at 6 last night and had a 4 hr nap today. Shit I didnt realize how sleep deprived I’ve been this week! Anyway I digress. I’ll procede with mild caution. :wink:

1 Like