Ok guys need u

Yeah…
To help with my sobriety I’ve decided to channel my inner super hero.
Less Bruce Wayne more batman

I love it! But it leads my mind to wonder, do you have a cape? Lol

Thanks, I actually feel pretty good today, I went for a 3 mile run/walk, it felt really good, sat at the beach for 8 hours. Felt good to clear my mind

1 Like

I’m glad to hear you found some peace with it! Some time by the water is the perfect ingredient!

Tosh012, you say drinking isn’t your thing but if your like me and have an addictive personality, anything can potentially be your thing LOL! I always drank alot on the weekends but never through the week until I was in a violent car crash that almost cost me my right arm. After that I was off work for 4 1/2 months and during that time experienced the worst pain I have ever felt and during that time I also found the joys that I could escape that pain with called painkillers. And when the painkillers were not enough I started chasing handfuls of them with triple shots of vodka. I never thought I would have a problem with pills that the doctor prescribed me for pain I actually had but 2 years later I found myself still getting scripts from the Doc. just so I would have a current script in on hand in case we got drug tested at work. Because the few pills " I considered 90 a month a few!" that I was getting from the Doc was not near enough to touch the 10-15 pills I was eating everyday along with a fifth of vodka every 2 days. So I can relate to the problem with the pills as well and believe me when I say, that problem can spread to other substances. They say Marijuana is a gateway drug but I sincerely disagree. I would say that the worst gateway legal drug that is readily available to anyone with a few dollars is called ALCOHOL and in the same category as that I would say prescription medication. All I am really trying to say is be very careful and keep your guard up no matter the substance LOL!! Sorry, really went off on a tangent there for a minute to get my point across LOL!

1 Like

Haha thanks for sharing, you sound a lot like me! You are right, I could turn to drinking in a heart beat. I also sorry for what you went through. Mine started when a had a D&C dine after I lost my baby when I was six months pregnant. Things just took a turn for the worst after that and for 3 -4 years after that.