OMG 30 days alcohol free!

Epic! Keep it up, I cannot wait to get there.

2 Likes

Fantastic! Well done

1 Like

Congrats to you :heart:

1 Like

Congrats! I’m almost to that milestone myself.

1 Like

Just take it one day at a time! You got this :hugs:

2 Likes

Take it one day at a time and keep yourself surround with a strong support system.

1 Like

Whoop whoop well done

1 Like

Woot! Woot!

If you went to a meeting, you go up and they give you a “coin” and a hug as they announce “one month”. People come up to you after the meeting and congratulate you. It really is something.

3 Likes

Congrats 30 days! High 5 and a dab love it!

1 Like

@Jason_Hay try for a commitment my sponsor asked of 2 from me it was interesting I was a Wednesday 8pm clean up and the other was greeter which turned into a literature commitment Thursday 12:30 pm it helped spice things up ha! Ofc do it any way you like just bust a commitment if you haven’t already bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me Too! Woot woot

2 Likes

Awesome keep it UP

1 Like

Thanl you for bringing me to the forum…

You are welcome,this app is awesome…lot of support here!!Yes…30 days…whot shot!!8)

1 Like

I trying to figure out how to use this

…not shot…but whot whooot!!!8)

1 Like

Congrats on your Big 90…We are all proud of you here at Talking Sober. It feels good to accomplish sobriety.Oh yes, and at 90 days, you feel like you are on top of the world. All I wanted to do was the things I never got to do when I was using. Its been a journey every since but a happy one. :grinning:

2 Likes

90+ days! This is a big deal! Congratulations and keep on keeping on Ashley :slight_smile: