OMG did I screw up!

I was at 13 days, 1 day away from 2 full weeks. I was so proud of myself, telling all my friends & family… Then I blew it. Got drunk, bought drugs. Lights out. Woke up filled with regret, self hate, broke… Starting over, day 1. :pensive:

8 Likes

Congratulations on 13 days.
Sorry to here you are resetting but I’m so proud of you for coming here and letting us know.
We are here to support each other.
You can do this.

2 Likes

Good job on the 13 days. And good job getting right back here. I hope you can get another 13 days plus. One day at a time.
:pray::heart:

Hi, I also had to reset from alcohol and I’m on day 7 . We fall sometimes. I know how you feel … Don’t let that stop you, get up stronger you can go farther now. Remember this feeling next time you feel you’re going to use. Keep a diary of how you feel now or make videos of yourself going through this and watch them when you feel you’ll use that’s helped me And I’m not sure if you k ow of it and I word it different but “play the whole tape” meaning run through your head everything that will happen down to the day you have to reset and this feeling , before you feel you want to use , it’s helped me too. . Keep going :muscle::muscle::muscle:

7 Likes