On road of recovery

Well I’ve been sober for 36 days now it’s been a hard battle this is all new to me but I’m doing it and I refuse to give up any support would be greatly appreciated i don’t really have any family or mental support literally doing this on my own y’all pray for me trying harder now than I ever have!!!

18 Likes

Congratulations on 36 days! That is very inspiring to me as I work through my third week sober. Keep up the good work, and thank you so much for reaching out. I’ve found coming here every day to read and post has been very helpful in staying sober.

2 Likes

Thank you and congratulations on ur recovery as well this is new to me but looking forward to reaching out and meeting new people on my journey!!

2 Likes

Welcome Dustin! You’re already at a great start with 36 days. There is an amazing community on here, also some people with quite some time on their belt! It helps me a great deal, I hope this forum will be as much of help as it is to me.

3 Likes

Welcome Dustin!

1 Like

Welcome Dustin. This is an awesome community with lots of great advice. Stick around and interact.

1 Like

Welcome to TS! Congrats on 36 days that is a huge accomplishment, especially without support. I think you will find a lot of support here :+1:

2 Likes

Hi Dustin welcome! 🙋
Congratulations with your 36 sober days! :confetti_ball:
I’m here on TS because I needed a support group. My husband, family and friends do not understand the way I’m addicted. I was a mostly home alone drinker and also secetly drinker. So not even my husband knew how much I was drinking. I was good in hiding it.
So when I quit they didn’t think more of it then: ok you do not drink anymore, fine.
They do not see how much work I put in to mantain sober.
I do not AA ore anything else, I do TS :wink:
I’m here almost every day since my day one more then 2 years ago.
Hope to see you around often and watch your sober numbers grow :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome here Dustin! congrats on the 36 days. this bunch of people and stories realy helps me to gradually get out of my pattern of isolation and feel I could belong somewhere! I also do not have a support system irl so have to learn it al over again. and this helps me, also with ups and downs wanting to run and comming back hesitantly peaking around the corner. :wink: just like in real society.
blessings

3 Likes

How are you doing Dustin?