One and a half days sober

Still have a pounding headache. No more alcohol and cocaine for me! This needs to end now.

6 Likes

Stay strong. It will get better. I suggest you begin to nutrify your body with lots of vitamins and minerals. This has helped me greatly with cravings, energy and mental focus. This group has also been a life saver for me. Stick with it and congratulations

2 Likes

It will end when you REALLY want it to end good friend. I empathize with you believe me as I’ve been there countless times before and swore that stuff off forever. Please don’t beat yourself up! Just relax, rest up, eat and re-hydrate. I’m pulling for you big time. Check in with me/us when you can. Love to hear how you’re doing okay?

2 Likes

I REALLY do want it to end. It’s just so hard. Everyone I know (including family) drinks and does cocaine. I feel like I can’t get away from it. The two goes hand and hand with me also. Thank you for your support! I really need it!

Thank you! Its just such a stuggle to stop. I get so far and think “i’ll just have one drink. Whats the harm?” Or “i’ll just do one line. I can control it.” I think this forum will help me out alot! Never tried this hard to quit before. So we’ll see!

“No more alcohol and cocaine for me!” Wow that escalated quickly!! Haha jk jk buddy good luck you got this

1 Like

Each time I TRIED to quit, I had to keep saying to myself “Self!” “Trying is not doing!”

1 Like

Lol you have no idea! Good luck to you also!

1 Like

Thank you.

You’re in good hands here and we ALL got your back! Lean on us if you want/need. Best wishes on your sober jounrey in the days ahead.

1 Like

Hang on there, I had to reset my counter 2 days ago(again!!!)I don’t want to feel like crap over and over again…withdrawal symptoms suck!!!;8(Stay strong,it will pass…! 8)