One month today, with a gift from my Wife!

Feeling pretty good right now. Love my Wife who has been a huge part of me being successful in life.

I made a few changes at the same time that I decided enough was enough. Saving money by eliminating frivolous purchases, eating properly, and exercising. I feel good, I have more energy, and I’ve lost 20lbs. I feel like a new person, who I should be.

29 Likes

That’s super!! It does feel good doesn’t it?? We’re in the same boat almost. I got a little over a month and a little over 20 ponds lighter. Feeling great!! Wish I had a wife who didn’t still drink all the time like WE use to though. But she does support me. Just not in her actions. Oh well. Good job.
:pray::heart:

1 Like

Congratulations and what a great gift!!! :blush::tada::sparkler::sparkler::sparkler:

Oh you little beauty :clap: well done. Keep at it with the healthy eating it is the greatest gift we can give our bodies. As for who you should be well …you certainly dont need me to tell you that :grinning:. Best wishes :fist:

One month of getting better at getting better each and every day! Better today than you were yesterday and tomorrow better still!

1 Like

Love this! Great job :hugs:

Congratulations on your sobriety x

Well, I’ve since lost my token. This is much harder than I expected, and getting sober seems harder the 2nd time around.

2 Likes

Welcome back, Ben… :raising_hand_woman: