One positive thing that happened today

I went to a great Bikram yoga class and got lots of cuddles in with my two year old.

2 Likes

I actually finally slept in a bit!! I normally wake up at 5 or 6 and todayi i slept in until 7:45 today is day 45 I woke up shocked when I looked at the time it was needed and Iā€™m just so happy for it!!

3 Likes

Weā€™re dog sitting this weekendā€¦everything with a dog is a positive thing.

3 Likes

I went to my meeting and saw my mum and dad x

4 Likes

My day just totally turned around I have an interview with two different post offices next week i scored fantastic on my tests!!! Whoohoo!!

5 Likes

@Natnat, i am in almost the same place with my partner of 3 years, whom i still love so much it hurtsā€¦ i admire you putting yourself and your recovery first. hoping i can find the strength to do the same. stay strong, keep fighting for YOUR life :heartpulse:

3 Likes

My ass cusioned my fall

3 Likes

Sun is shining, coffee is hot!

2 Likes

We ended up talking and working through our problemsā€¦ being the sneaking lieing pissed drug taker i was ā€¦ my partner found it hard i had changed. I know its not gonna happen over nigt but we do seem to be alot strongerā€¦ who knows if it will work out but i know this is my last go of it with himā€¦ i need to put me and sobriety first . X

4 Likes

My husband and I went shopping together. Nothing fancy but we were together and it was funšŸ˜Š

7 Likes

Got a 60 minute therapeutic massage. So thznkful for work extended benefits.

6 Likes

We have dyed a million eggs and had a blast!

11 Likes

I didnā€™t listen to the voices and try to take my life again

6 Likes

Drove a small manual tranmission truck with a steering wheel on the right side for the first time. Narrow streets, hills, and huge earth moving dump trucks on the same roads. No accidents :+1:

2 Likes

I came to terms with the fact that life doesnā€™t stop just because Iā€™m sad.

4 Likes

I met with my sponsor and Iā€™m finally on step 4šŸ˜Š

4 Likes

Tell those voices to fuck right off!

Thats no joke though. It sounds really serious, you are in therapy??

Survived yesterday without a drink, yesterday as really hard some reason. Now on day 25.

5 Likes

I have a counselor who comes to me or I can call anytime

5 Likes

My ex bought me a Vitamix!

4 Likes